Jealousy IssuesPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Jealousy Issues, and honest answers to their problems.
- I know that he didn't cheat on me (no kissing or sex) but I'm still upset about this.
- i can't help it im too paranoid and jealous
- me and my husband fight all the time over me being jealous
- My boyfriend is really hyper and a big flirt!
- The problem is, sometimes I get jealous of this friendship.
- He gets mad if i ever mention a guy
- I am crazy with jealousy. I feel as though he will leave me for her.
- I need to figure out, with your help, how to get over his past
- He doesn't want me to work around guys.
- night we had a fight because i asked him if he hold hands with any girl.
- I know he loves me and wants to be with me. And I dont think he would ever cheat on me.
- My girlfriend's ex is visiting from abroad, and is going to stay at her house
- all i seem to do is think of her going out and think the worst will happen.
- I just so happen to be the jealous and insecure person
- Why am I so jealous?
- there were some new guys numbers in her phone book
- Is this the end of our relationship?
- he has already done it with numerous women and I can't stand this!
- she thinks I Iook at other women all the time.
- He has a kid with another girl and i dont think i can handle it.
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: