Jealousy IssuesPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Jealousy Issues, and honest answers to their problems.
- she did not hold her virginity high because she was never taught to
- now she just says hi now and then
- My boyfriend and I have been off and on for 7 years
- I left him because I have felt unappreciated,unloved, the romance was gone
- So whenever i call her i feel like i'm disturbing her
- he says he doesn't need any of the other girls, but I still feel insecure
- she tells me that maybe she is not a person worthy of having me.
- well he tells me that he wouldnt ever talk to a girl cause he really is in deeply love with me
- i am really suffering with my jealousy and anger
- This old guy has spent thousands of dollars on my boyfriend's tattoos
- he is always on his computer talking on instant messenger or emailing girls
- Two months and 8 women later I met the right girl
- I am jealous of the other two women he has had in his life
- I don't know if she secretly has a crush on him...
- I just cannot trust men
- he started talking to one of my good friends online, sometimes until 2 or 3 in the morning
- he is the first guy i've found in this new state i live in that seems to really care about me
- I always drudge up these things from his past and it really bothers him.
- Do i need to ask her about her boy friend too
- YESTERDAY, I FOUND ONE OF THESE FRIENDS CELL PHONE NUMBERS IN HIS WALLET
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: