Jealousy IssuesPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Jealousy Issues, and honest answers to their problems.
- My fiance is an extremely nice and caring man. I love him a lot. But I have a huge jealousy issue
- Do you think going out with a member of the opposite sex to the movies is cheating or am I just too Jealous
- We're both very jealous about our pasts and it effects me very much so
- when I said something even slightly negative about her my husband would get very protective over her
- in other words I have no reason to be JEALOUS
- i feel like i have all the burdens in the world when i should be having fun
- Recently, I learned about her past and it causes much jealousy
- So I asked oh where have you been? And he got mad and said Its none of your damn business
- my girlfriend is going away for 2 months to europe and going on a 2 week contiki tour during that time
- How can I learn not to be jealous everytime she's with one of her friends and not me?
- I am extremely jealous of my boyfriends ex wife
- Sometimes she says hi to me and I say hi back. BUT, she never TALKS to me
- I simply believe that I am not fun, beautiful or intelligent enough.
- how do i deal with my feelings of abandonment from my boyfriend
- I only see him once a week and that is only when I drive to his house to see him.
- i told him 3 months ago what i did wrong in the past and he now has came to the decison that we should break it off
- This is destroying my relationship, please help.
- Am I being an overly paranoid, jealous wife or do I have reasons for concern?
- How can I allow myself to trust him and not be so jealous
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: