Jealousy IssuesPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Jealousy Issues, and honest answers to their problems.
- i cheated on her then dumped her all summer due to guilt
- I love her, but I can't live with the pain of thinking she has been with someone else!
- i also understand that "porn" is just another thing that most guys include in thir lives,
- I think I understand pretty well how jealousy works and how to fight it
- She ended up staying the night in his bed
- we are in love with each other but we havent been together very long so trust is still an issue
- not fair to me if she wanted to engage in intimate affairs with other people if it was just a game
- the only times we fight you probably already know is when i get jealous
- But I can't help but take my jealousy feelings out on him
- he had been good friends with a girl since the first year of university
- My wife and I have been married for over 20 years and love each other very much
- he wants me to ask him first if i can go to places
- when we have a fight, he goes straight to her house and tells her all about it
- My boyfriend and I have been together for just over 9 months now and we tend to argue a lot
- every time the little lads' names come up my girlfriend gets irritated, to the point of leaving
- His friend told me that he has cheated on every girl he has ever been with
- i have been with my girlfriend for almost 7 months now, and im not sure if i trust her
- he says "we cannot stand each other and trust me we are not a couple, nothing is going on!"
- I had this feeling that maybe there could be someone else
- her going out with at least 15 guys each Friday/weekend that I'm not there is driving me bonkers
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: