Jealousy IssuesPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Jealousy Issues, and honest answers to their problems.
- YESTERDAY, I FOUND ONE OF THESE FRIENDS CELL PHONE NUMBERS IN HIS WALLET
- by the way i got the second one pregnant
- My gf has told me today that if I don't figure out my insecurities she's going to leave me
- i still have that pain and problem trusting him
- we have decided to take a break and sort things out because we always seem to be arguing
- but I just can't get rid of my jealousy to his ex-girlfriend
- Me(16) and my boyfriend(17) have been together off and on since I was 12
- i want to be with him and... me and him seem like we'd have alot more in common than his g/f.
- i really wanna know how to overcome my jealousy
- I believe my boyfriend is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend
- Recently she has began dating again and good luck to her to
- Everytime i see them doing that, it seems more to me like they are the couple, not me and her
- He will go for days and not speak to me because he's pouting
- I removed myself off the one dating site I was on. However, he hasn't
- do i keep letting my partner bring up my past when i don't do that to her?
- i get really scared that me and my husband are going to split up because i dont like nude
- Am I being too paranoic or is she too friendly with guys?
- He assures me every day that I have nothing to worry about, but I just can't get over my jealousy
- how can I get rid of this jealousy when there is no reason to be
- i dont know why i get jealous
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: