Jealousy IssuesPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Jealousy Issues, and honest answers to their problems.
- We will be together in better future for a reality relationship
- How can we deal with our jealousy?
- Jealousy raises its ugly head
- I'm not flirting
- I am always coming up with new screen names trying to catch him
- We have had trust issues over this past year
- I just have this big feeling that she's developed feelings for him somewhere along the way
- I SAID THE ASIAN WOMAN
- He used to ask me to be his girlfriend, kiss etc.
- I threw out his second stash of porn and he doesn't know yet
- I feel really jealous of the thought of any girls even talking to him
- I recently found out that this same girl emails him frequently-a few times a week
- Among many other things I think he's a liar
- I am Jealous because I want her sooo bad, and she is so sweet.
- I cannot even get a date. I feel like an old maid
- Now I cannot trust and I am really jealous
- He was upset about me flirting with his friend. The thing is, I really like his friend
- I AM A 44 DIVORCED MAN AND HAVE MET THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS
- It's really starting to bother me, but I put up with it in an attempt to show that I trust her
- advertisements containing "ideal" images of men and women are a contributor to the divorce rate
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: