Arguments / FightingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Arguments / Fighting, and honest answers to their problems.
- I had no male role models and at age 5 believed all men were scum
- all of a sudden things started going back to the way they were before
- WE CONSTANTLY ARGUE BUT I NEVER START THE ARGUMENTS
- but this seems blatently like cheating, am i right or am i wrong?
- We will be arguing, and then it turns into screaming
- This lying had been eating away at me so I decided to just come out and tell her the truth
- I Love her more than anything ive ever loved and im trying to do right for her
- 1 ARGUEMENT TENDS TO LEAD INTO AN ARRAY OF INSULTS,CUSSING
- I don't think he's cheated on me with another woman, but with drugs. Money kept disappearing
- he says hes leaving because i am always in a bad mood or always nagging
- Nearly a month has passed since the incident and, i have more or less forgiven her.
- Recently me and my girlfriend argue a lot!
- I LOVE this person dearly....but yet no passion is left
- all our fights start over something very little and not important and it just escalates from there
- what do you do when you ask your husband i know you love me but are you still inlove with me, and his reply is i don't know
- You said a marriage counselor but we are not married
- Lately i've wanted to see other people even cheat on him and thats just not the kind of person that i am
- Last night i got a phone call from one of my b/f's cousins.He was saying bad stuff about my b/f
- the arguement here isnt happening between my gf and i, but between my gf's best friend and i
- But about once a week we have a gutwrenching fight
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: