Arguments / FightingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Arguments / Fighting, and honest answers to their problems.
- Last night i got a phone call from one of my b/f's cousins.He was saying bad stuff about my b/f
- the arguement here isnt happening between my gf and i, but between my gf's best friend and i
- But about once a week we have a gutwrenching fight
- i feel she should be more upfront about things now.
- What can i do to make it better? i shouldn't cut off one of my best friends should i?
- It was about her spending a lot of time with her girlfriends and that she placed them above me.
- his dad is and was very controlling with his g/f and old wifes, could my husband have got it from him?
- Before April, we only got into 2 serious fights, but now it's about such stupid things
- We need to talk but he keeps avoiding me, what should I do?
- but doesn't every couple argue or fight? i mean, its common right?
- while I love her with all my heart, I lie to her about stupid things
- i feel that i still have to prove my love
- I feel that i have failed my marriage cause im always nagging him telling him he is a no good loser!
- i dont wanna lose this one she is all i got
- my boyfriend constantly leaves
- when I broke up with my bf I told him i loved him and I slapped him
- My husband is a very manipulative guy who constantly threatens me
- Is it ok for a boyfriend of 3 yrs to give his phone number a way to a girl?
- she said that she just wanted to take things slow for awhile, what does she mean by this?
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: