Arguments / FightingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Arguments / Fighting, and honest answers to their problems.
- i feel she should be more upfront about things now.
- What can i do to make it better? i shouldn't cut off one of my best friends should i?
- It was about her spending a lot of time with her girlfriends and that she placed them above me.
- his dad is and was very controlling with his g/f and old wifes, could my husband have got it from him?
- Before April, we only got into 2 serious fights, but now it's about such stupid things
- We need to talk but he keeps avoiding me, what should I do?
- but doesn't every couple argue or fight? i mean, its common right?
- while I love her with all my heart, I lie to her about stupid things
- i feel that i still have to prove my love
- I feel that i have failed my marriage cause im always nagging him telling him he is a no good loser!
- i dont wanna lose this one she is all i got
- my boyfriend constantly leaves
- when I broke up with my bf I told him i loved him and I slapped him
- My husband is a very manipulative guy who constantly threatens me
- Is it ok for a boyfriend of 3 yrs to give his phone number a way to a girl?
- she said that she just wanted to take things slow for awhile, what does she mean by this?
- i love the girl alot and we had so much in common it was crazy
- my boyfriend is much more mature than i am
- She recently doubted wether she should stay with me as she told me that she had an ex who was 55 years old and she always mentioned him
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: