Arguments / FightingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Arguments / Fighting, and honest answers to their problems.
- I feel like I'm the one who's ruined this relationship
- My girlfriend hits and slaps
- I begged for his forgiveness and he said he forgave me
- should i break up with him and pull my own life back together or keep trying to work out the relation ship
- I'm 23 and recently lost my virginity a few weeks ago
- i love him more then anything, but i have just been being so mean
- what if he accuses me of cheating, and i haven't done any thing
- i wanted to see him the other night and just so i wouldn't come over he hid his car somewhere and now he won't answer my phone calls.
- me and my boyfriend fight all the time
- and please. dont say that we should break up cause he is the one i know it
- i realy need help on trusting this guy i have been with for over a year now
- I have a jealousy problem because i am very insecure about myself
- Do u think what she is doing is correct? Or am i overreacting?
- he tells other women on this internet site that he cannot wait to see them and that they are beautiful
- My question is should i keep giving into him and doing everything i can for him
- Me and my girlfriend always argue and we break up
- Accept apology or not
- I fight with my boyfriend alot
- Get out of that arguing habit
- Sad but true
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: