Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I feel fooled that I have trusted him all these years 100% and he has kept this away from me
- my girlfriend seems to be really flirty
- I get uncomfortable around him, and pull away, I don't want him to like me
- I am very short for my age and can sometimes look much younger than I am
- girl that I have liked for 3 years and i still have not had the courage to talk to her and tell her that i like her
- Is he waiting for a kiss? Why hasn't he done it by now? His girlfriend is always there
- i cant make things weird between any of us because we spend so much time together
- i really want a good realtionship but it is hard to find girls that really like me
- he's 2 years ahead of me at school. is that ok?
- So would it be just too weird for us to give it a try?
- i met this girl at a end of school pool party
- recently we started kissing when we were alone
- she would always grab my foot and say "oops i thought it was my binder hehehehe"
- I really like this woman and I want a long-term relationship with her
- This last months I promised myself I would get over her and keep on with my life.
- shes afraid that if she did hurt me shed be losing a good friend
- I'm in total confusion and i'm out of ideas even when i fail i want to take another chance
- my friend's brother is really cute
- if I don't talk to her by the summer my chances are done
- my boyfriend of 7 months is totally awsome except the fact that he still goes over to his ex-g/f's house
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: