Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- My feelings are coming back and I can't resist
- I even wrote a song for her on my guitar
- She seems to enjoy talking to me but thats about it
- When I hugged him I got this most wonderful feeling down my body that I haven't had for like ages!
- The same night, guy 2 wanted to go out sometime
- Wants to be a better friend with her
- Different religious backgrounds
- The game of love
- When it comes to love I run into my shell and hide.
- Two boys--one girl
- Beautiful girl in Phys. Ed.
- My best friend and my boyfriend
- My mission in life is to marry her and live happily after
- I am a lot more loose around her and she flirts an awful lot with me
- All my friends are dating and marrying smart successful guys but I just date losers
- I have never asked a girl out before
- after all those time I've waited, I still like A*.
- I am 21 years old, in college, and still single despite my best efforts
- Just tell me like a good sentence to start of the talk or something
- I have never gone out with a girl before and never had a first kiss
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: