Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- Help! The girls are becoming lesbians and they are turning away from boys
- I want to ask a boy out when school starts back up.
- Ive been dating a girl for two months and she is afraid of me
- i really like my friend's sister and i'm starting to fall in love with her.
- What are some gift ideas for a girl that I barely know?
- One of my best friends turned her back on me.
- now i know i dont wanna be a rebound guy
- i dont know if she is acting hard to get with me
- ok so i kno this girl really well and we are the best of friends
- I am 15 years old, and I have been friends with a guy who is 10 years older
- I broke up with my girlfriend 7 weeks ago and I still can not stop thinking about her it is killing me
- she gets the guy of her dreams and he gets the coolest girl ever.
- I'm ready to ask a girl out that I've been friends with for a while.
- I really dread seeing him because I know that he'll make some awful remark.
- How can I get him to give me a chance?
- I followed your advice and I really feel I've gotten closer to this girl.
- I have fallen in love with my best guy friend.
- he doesnt like how im always jealous about everything, and i cant help it.
- Reason for breaking up was that i was struggling with anxiety and depression
- what do i do for a girl that i have gone out with a couple times gain my trust back.
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: