What's with it with men? Or with women?

There are bad apples among both.

IF a man or a woman is going to seek "romance" outside the marriage, then chances are it will be with someone attractive.

At a smorgasbord, one usually chooses the dishes which are attractive and desirable.

Men see women who too often choose the types of guys that men know are abusers or cheats. And women see men who look for the shallow attributes.

But thankfully, it is not universal.

My soul mate is the same age as I. My first wife was 6 months older than I, and my second wife (after 21 years with the first) of only about a year's duration was 2 years older.

For those men who seek out "more satisfying" relationships, do they think about the hurt they are causing? Marge says that men don't think that well when the blood to the brain is diverted to another part of the anatomy. There is some truth to that.

Do they pay, afterwards? A lot of times, yes. Can they be forgiven? Usually not. Will they be a better husband to another woman? Sometimes yes.

I was, and I am. I am lucky - more so than I deserve. But you know what, I have forgiven myself.

Marge is the love of my life.