Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I have fallen in love with him but don't know if i should say anything or not
- finally after hoping and praying for him to make a move, he did
- To my horror, she said that she really liked me a month ago, but not any more
- I work with her, we have become friends. She of course, has a boyfriend of one year.
- Recently I have developed feelings for her(Ok so I'm lieing I've had a crush on her for a year)--
- We are just 2 people who talk to each other once in a while
- He becomes mean when a girlfriend of his shows up.
- Now I know already that this is a no no but I think we have something more
- I was trying to show him that his actions are misleading other girls
- We have a Bro/sis type relationship, but I definitely want more.
- DO YOU THINK GIRLS SHOULDNT ASK A GUY OUT???
- I am a freshman in high school and I used to have a drug problem
- He's constanly staring, smiling and waving
- How can i get over this SHYNESS i have.
- Does he like me or is he just being a flirt?
- I need help to get closer to a girl of my class
- i dont know how to act from now on because she is very very shy!
- please give me some tips on how to flirt on msn!
- Should I go and see what could possibly develop if anything or should I stay as an online friend?
- What should i say or do to make him like me back?
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: