General DatingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about General Dating, and honest answers to their problems.
- I knew, thanks to a friend of hers, that she was just waiting for me to ask her out. I never did
- My main concern is if he could get into any trouble with the law
- even though she might say no, do you think it's possible that really she saying yes
- my boyfriend is a nice guy and treat me like a queen
- he acts like we are an old couple that has to stay home all the time...
- i thought he liked me and he has not called or explained himself
- BUT I'M REALLY FOND OF A* AND I'M TORN IN MY DECISION??
- he never sends me a sms and he doesnt call me anymore. He says that he must feel it to send it
- Should i believe him or do you think i'm being played?
- I joined a dating website, due to being unhappy with my 14-year relationship with my husband
- my boyfriend and i have a hard time seeing eachother because of his parents who are very strict
- She expected me to say something but I couldn't. This went on for one and half years
- to the point...I am in love with my best friend
- my episope being im perfectly fine then *snap* im going crazy questioning whether i still love him
- he would want to hang out with me more than his girlfriend
- The problem is that I, for some reason, can not talk to him
- It is literally my FIRST date. We are going into town, but I don't know how to break the ice
- he bought her a real expensive ring....... how do i get him to want to be with me????
- He called before the movie but he never said anything like he couldn't make it
- i wanted to know if it's possible that my mom can arrest him for talking to me?
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: