General DatingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about General Dating, and honest answers to their problems.
- he's been married 2 times and his 3 children are living with him
- She suddenly started to say that she wasn't ready and that she needed time
- last week he was telling me about this place that has a good martini
- she wants to get her life in order first
- I am the most dense person when it comes to dating
- I don't want to date someone I work with
- i always write him comments telling him how much i love him and stuff and he never replies
- but 2 day she IM'd me and sent me this questionaire about personal questions
- My friend keeps yackin about this pheremone stuff and about how it attracts girls
- He hasn't called or anything either. I guess it's a one-night stand.
- At this point i want to pop the question to him, but i don't know if that is what he has in store too
- he has told me that he thinks I should move back home
- I can't lose him, yet don't know if I can marry a cold fish.
- what would be the best way at least to talk to her and maybe be friends
- She looks like an angel that done fell through a hole in heaven and landed on Earth
- I told him straight out that I wanted to be friends
- I just don't know how to proceed and that breaks my heart
- I beieve in God and he worships the devil
- i have known this guy for about 3 years (im 16 now) we have been good friends all 3 years
- I just started going out with this guy about 4 days ago
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: