General DatingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about General Dating, and honest answers to their problems.
- Can long distance relationships really work?
- And to be honest, i'm jealous of not being about to have what they have with anyone
- How can I get him to understand that I'm not like his ex wife and we can be together for ever?
- About a year ago I met a cousin, we feel that it was love at first sight
- she claims she still loves me and i dont think shes cheating
- People tell me that you never completely get over your first crush
- The problem is that i haven't talked to her for nearly 2 months and i wanted to call her
- ."When I see you I want to run up and give you a huge hug.I want to shout your name out."
- we were once this great couple, but now she doesnt want to spend time with me or call me
- he started calling me like every day this summer and we still talked all the time in school
- I still sorta like him but inside I don't want to like him
- I put all my emotions on my boyfriend...probably stressed him out REALLY BAD
- I'm not sure if I should call her up with a better conversation or just try to forget it and move on
- She seems genuinely capable of working to solve our differences , and she is a beautiful person
- he keeps bringing up things (wedding halls and wedding dresses)
- I'm worried because all logic says that I should back out before I have a stalker on my hands
- my heart melted i was soo happy to be with him.SO we spent about an hour saying our Goodbye's
- I'm the one who has to call him all the time, and it's been a year since i've seen him
- Summer of Love and Loss
- A month and a half ago while we were drinking one night he told me that he was bisexual
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: