General DatingPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about General Dating, and honest answers to their problems.
- He told him I sounded like his ex who always told him to ignore his mother
- I want to be with her so bad
- I've been talking to this guy for 4 years and we are both in love.
- How do I start a conversation with him?
- My boyfriend of four years went to an Easy Riders Bike tour
- My mom gave me advice about don't sacrifice your needs for hers if you can't.
- I want that special someone who I look forward to each and every day.
- My boyfriend doesn't want to meet with me and isn't calling me
- In class (we go to college) he never talks to me
- I'm kinda of confused as to why she called
- She's a cheerleader, I'm a not-so-popular kid
- I don't know what to talk about with them at all
- He also says i'm the best girlfriend ever and he doesn't know what he wants
- And I don't have any cash
- I've had enough and I don't want to get hurt anymore
- How can I ensure that things move at a pace that I am comfortable with?
- I am having a relationship with someone who is much older than me, married and has children
- I don't trust anyone to get close enough to hurt me
- What should I do? Listen to what people say or what?
- My friends tell me, that i have to ask her out, then get to know her...
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: