Getting Closer to SomeonePersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Getting Closer to Someone, and honest answers to their problems.
- That's why I am afraid to be with him because I don't want to be hurt.
- I'm a good respectable girl and I'm not about to chase him down and try and steal him
- Either end things now and throw it in the experience bag, or to give it a few more days
- My best friend has had a crush on this guy for over a year now
- i dont wanna waste anymore time now coz someone else might come and ask her to be his gf
- I find it much easier to talk to this girl
- About three years ago, I fell in Love with the new girl
- She apologized to me a number of times, and promised she wouldnt say such mean things again
- how do i talk to him about the it's deeper that a brother and sister friendship?
- I like and somehow love my buddy
- I know if we keep having sex I will fall for him more
- The problem is she is older than me and she has a bf
- But the other night he says that its deeper than a brother and sister friendship
- I am also aware she might very well have another b/f or two, but thats not what intimidates me
- i don't know how to get to know her romantically, since she knows me just as a friend
- I really want to be able to get her number, or her screen name
- Can u guys plez tell me a diffrent advice
- she asked me to prove my love to her
- She knows I like her and I don't think she likes it very much
- my friend is gonna ask this guy out for
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: