Getting Closer to SomeonePersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Getting Closer to Someone, and honest answers to their problems.
- there's this guy who's 16 like me, in Year 11 and we're like best friends almost
- Well its been sometime since she broke up with "him" but they still see each other
- But the next day he said he felt guilty for cheating on his girl
- when we hang out we always end up having silent moments or coming up with stupid subjects
- i want to forget him because he is always hurting my feelings and flirting with other girls
- I have a feeling he's my soul mate because we have a whole lot in common!
- I really want her there. I care a lot about her and love spending time with her
- So all of the sudden he kisses me and we start fooling around
- can I make it all work out in the end like one of Shakespeare's plays?
- I REALLY LIKE THIS BLOKE AND I WANT TO KISS HIM TODAY
- is it wise to propose without living with a person first?
- I just can't seem to get him out of my mind and heart
- I have a crush on this really cute guy that I work with
- This girl was very nervous in asking me out, so should i take that as good?
- when I talk to her she just looks at me and doesn't say anything
- what should i do to make things better and explain 2 him i luv him.
- Then again she hugs me and we have fun when we hang out
- i want to take it to the next step, what can i do or say to her?
- I asked her to punch me in the face
- So my question is what things could I do to let or show him how to love?
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: