Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I just want some peace no more fighting
- This Saturday night we are going out to the movies
- I said fine if this will make her feel better
- He was flirting and looking into my eyes for so long. I felt so good...I was happy
- Today I went to school motivated to ask her out
- I don't want to hurt my dignity and in the same time I want him 2 love me
- He is a class act
- We tell each other we love each other
- Should I do things 2 make him love me?
- I dont want to be pushy. What should I do?
- She is the best thing that has ever happened to me
- I'm easy to talk to and outgoing, and I was voted cutest in my class
- I'm so confused if whether I should carry on with LIKING HIM or I should just give up?
- She always asks me if she could write on my hand and stuff
- But there's just one problem I think she has a boyfriend
- Everyone has always told me that we were going to end up falling for each other... and well we did
- How do I make him think I'm available without breaking up with my bf just yet?
- I ask him if he likes her, he always says he doesn't, but how do I know that?
- I've been spending more time with A*, then my friends keep teasing me about it
- I get some sarcastic comment thrown at me everytime by the best friend...
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: