i think the problem here is that his girlfriend is very close with his family and he thinks that by breaking up with her his parents will be upset and angry because i guess she would be like a daughter to them in a sense, or that is the way he sees it. they have only been together for a little over a year.We are both in our early 20's, both performers, so we are highly emoitional and sensetive beings. He is very caught up in what people think of him, and is highly insecure about our situation. There is deffinatley no religious or ethnic factors in this parent thing.

he says i'm not a fling and that i mean more to him then a piece of xxxx, which is what i accused him of making me when we had a fight a few weeks ago. He says he's "scared". I don't know how to reassure him this can be ok. He told one of his friends that this whole situation has been bothering him immensely, he hasn't been able to sleep etc that its "xxxxxxx with is mind". I'm in exactly the same mental state too. what should i say to him when i see him on thursday?

Last edited by PDM; 12/14/08 02:35 AM.