thankyou all again for all your insight and help. I've had few things clarified from him through a friend of mine and his regarding the reason why she was at my show etc.
He never wanted her to come to my show, she was invited by two of his roomates who are friends with her, and also his whole family came to the show aswell, so he was unable to stop her from attending. He didnt call me because he though i said i never wanted to speak to him again in the text message i sent him over two weeks ago. Basically the reason he won't leave her for me is the fear of his "parents disowning him" and what other people will think. He knows we are both really good together but it is this fear that is stopping him apparently. what the hell do i do?
I'm meeting up with him on thursday for one last chance to prove that our relationship is worth taking every risk and every chance. how on earth do i go about it!? He is fighting against himself and is scared.He has expressed a few times this fear to me early on in our relationship, "do i take a risk and chance ridicule?". I don't know what to do. we're both miserable. He is also terrified at what will happen if she finds out about whats been going on with him and myself and won't tell her. is there a way we can go about being together without really hurting her, letting her down without destroying her? Its his fear that is stopping this, fear of his parents disowning him and fear of losing the friendship he has with her. what do i say when i say him? I am so worried! this is my last shot. I love him and we both want this, i know it. he is just very insecure about the reppocusions.