thanks again PDM. well things have got a little out of hand at the moment. He now says he wants to be friends but says he was never playing me or using me, which is so hard to believe after everything thats happened between us.Not to mentions everytime we're together the sexual tension is off the metres. and despite saying these things when we have seen eachother we've ended up hooking up and having a beautiful night/day.He has very strong feelings for me i know it.I can see it in his eyes and the way he treats me when we're together.I'm just so confused because he says one thing but does another. He says this is soo hard for him and that i'm making it harder for both of us. but it doesnt have to be so hard. he knows what he has to do,but he wont...and at the same time he wont tell me why.He still doesnt know what he wants.
At the moment we haven't spoken in a week after an incident where he brought her to a show of mine, i'm an actor, he was there with his whole family too, but he left without saying anything to me, or saying goodbye and i think he thought i didnt know she was there. He said he tried to talk to me but i was very popular.It hurt me so much and i expressed this to him in a text, then he tried to call and i ignored them...of course i was angry and upset.He asked how "if i never answer my phone how is he supposed to speak to me" i then sent a message telling him i didnt want to speak to him till after my show was finished and then maybe i'de answer. its now been a week and nothing.A friend of mine and his says his way of dealing with things is on his own and by self-sabbotaging himself.SHe says he does have very deep feelings for me, she knows it, i know it and a whole bunch of other people who have seen us together know it! I dont know if hes scared, or whether any of this is actually hurting him too, or if he's ignoring me because i said i didn't want to speak to him. But right now i'm hurting so much. What should i do? I will fight for this!Do i give him one last chance to explain himself and his actions? well give him a chance cause i didnt give him one in the first place.