Thank you.

To clarify, I rarely am in the same place with Sonny & loony daughter-in-law; hubby usually visits them at their house.

It's more the indirect impact they have, and may have in the future, that makes me angry/fearful/hurt. I do feel like the outsider in my own marriage sometimes, and I would definitely be the outsider if it came down to Sonny moving back into this house or "borrowing" large sums of money.

A pressing issue currently is that I'm planning hubby's Big Six-Oh birthday party. I'll be darned if I'll invite Sonny and d.-in-law, but hubby would be permanently angry with me if I didn't... Hubby has never even slightly reprimanded them for any of their behavior, but he would "read me the riot act" for cutting them out of a family party that I host.

Sorry -- ranting again... Just tired of being painted into a corner as "the bad guy" in the situation, while the people who endlessly make bad choices and start all the drama are never criticized & never suffer any negative consequences...