PDM, what should I say? I really feel you are very ... sharp or even professional in these things, coz what you said is somehow exactly what I feel.

"It seems to me that, in your different ways, you are both responsible for what is happening now.

It must seem very unfair on both of you, for different reasons. "

Exactly!!!! Absolutly!!!
Even though I really really I feel bad, I still think that he may not feel any better than I am. We really both have to take resoponsibilities. And its ture it's really not so fair for him also. I really know that.

I heard from my Swedish girlfriend yesterday that she was so mad at him and she even wrote him two letters accusing him as loser and coward and told him that she will find social help from some Swedish Organization.

Holly xxxx!!!! Everything is out of control now. She is my best Swedish girl friend. However, her letters really ... doesnt make things any better!!!!!

He must be thinking it's me who is supporting her to do that. I was so ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My head exploded and my spirit was off when I heard about it.

I don't want to explain to him about anything. It just makes everything worse and looks like I'm trying to cover something. I just, for now, i dont want to do anything with him.

You are right, PDM. I have to give him a lot more time if I want to communicate with him now. And now after my Swedish girl's letters with pushing and threatening, I dont know... maybe even more and more time now. I realy don't know now. How long? 1 month? 3 months? half a year? I really don't know.

I went back today with my new classmate, a guy from New York. He told me from his point of view, the same as you guys: Dont go after him. Make him miss me. However, after all the pushing and threatening from me and my girlfriends, is it possible that there will still be hopes???? I really really I love him and still want to fight for him back.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I did quite well today in exam. I may not get a straight A like last year, but I think I can pass.

Last edited by PDM; 10/11/07 11:03 AM.