Thanks so much for your quick reply. I am crying and dying home, ALONE. I now start to be afraid of hearing anything from him now, coz i still can be affected by him so much so easily. I havent contact him for almost 1 month, and i at least do not feel this pain like i am feeling now.
And about your suggest, PDM, yes, i will try my best to think in his shoes, but asking "You could ask him if there is any chance at all of a future reconciliation, if you could get help and get rid of the negative behaviour." Trust me, he will out of nature just say no. I will never be together with you again, or I will never love you again. I cannot ask him about anything now about the second chance it seems.
And he even told me, if I can really change, it's good for me, but it doesnt matter for him anymore.
when he started to contact me today, i was so excited and nervous and cannot believe it's trune, but now it's such a kind of ending. I am so in a mess now, my brain, i dont know what i should do. He told me he just wants to know everything is fine with me or not. He still cares a lot for me, but not love anymore, and will never again.
He uses never in almost every sentence.