Hi,Four Keets, and Marko, thanks so much for your advices. You know, yes, in a way, i really think he has done so much to me, and he changed to a completely different person. However, in aother way, i know how stubborn he is, and how he always believes he is right. Even this time, he writes me that in a few years, i will see he is right again and be annoyed that he is always right. That's also why we fight so much. Anyways, my point is, he treats me in this way this time, bc he is a very stubborn person, and he thinks i go there to push him. He hates being pushed. And one more thing, there is no third part involved in our relation. Thinking about what he had done to me, and what he told me before, I still, even though i hate to say that, but I still am having a hope for him. Am I very stupid? coz he wrote me two weeks ago, how his life is two parts since he met me, and how i am the only single most important person for him in his life. That's why i still cannot belive people can change so quickly. And thats why im still hoping.