Asking Someone OutPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Asking Someone Out, and honest answers to their problems.
- If he doesn't feel the same way I don't want to feel stupid
- I am not some ugly loser wishing 4 a girl out of his league, plz dude help me out here
- Should I tell her how I feel by talking to her face to face?
- I'm a 14 year old male-- so there's these 2 girls I like and I dont know which one to pick
- She has a boyfriend and i like her more than a friend do i have a problem?
- I am shy and I feel like I am going to lose my mind and do something stupid
- after the exams, i'll probably never see her again as this is our final year!
- My friends tell me to ask him out but I'm too shy to ask him
- I like this girl so so much but I am nervous about asking her out on a date
- I learned not to date coworkers last time, but this one seems more mature
- Will call my cell and start talkin bout work, and then we will talk about everything
- I am an 18-year old male who has trouble getting girls
- I like this boy at church i know he likes me i want to ask him out but im to scared
- He is my bestfriend's little brother is it okay if we even date???
- I still like my ex and she says she likes me too
- How do i get to know her on a personal level without reaching that whole "best friend status"?
- I really like my ex still, and a really like the cousin. So what do I do?
- Now I am starting to like her again, but I dont know what to do or how to tell her
- This guy has done this with another girl and now he doesn't talk to her
- Is it okay for a girl to ask out a guy or should I just wait for him?
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: