Asking Someone OutPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Asking Someone Out, and honest answers to their problems.
- I know this girl and she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago and I really like her a lot
- I asked this girl to the Homecoming Dance
- There's this girl i really like....love actually, but she's my best friend and she has a boy friend
- She's a pretty girl but since we were enemies i always told her she was ugly
- I am a nanny for three young children
- I just gave this guy l like my phone number on a piece of paper and didnt say anything to him
- I donít know when to catch her alone and even if I do I donít know what to say
- I want to become closer to her. How can I do this wihout looking too desperate?
- i just can't ask her out. i really really want to just so i can move on!!!
- i danced with her and i couldnt let go
- i dont have the guts to tell fer exactly what to tell her
- I don't want to drive her away, but I also don't want to lose her to someone else
- i need to know how to get him to hang out with me.....
- i get into trouble for writing girls notes
- she is skinny as a rail and really pretty. i am overweight and have a little acne
- I can't bring myself to tell him how I feel for him
- It seems he likes me, because today, he went and tried to grab my hand
- I made her laugh one by asking my spanish teacher whether aloha was japanese
- i have a crush on a girl i want to tell her how i feel but i can't find the words at all
- Should I be a man and let her know how I feel, and risk rejection
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: