Thanks for the advice, guys. I really appreciate it. I know I don't want my decision, whatever it may be, to be swayed by which of them I would hurt more...in a situation like this, it should be about my happiness. I have to take care of me, right now.

You guys have been helpful. mozeyjava, you pose an interesting question because it is important that I think about who I could actually LIVE with and be around all the time. I know I can live with and get along with J because I did for almost two years, and T is with me almost all the time and stays here at my apartment and we get along great that way (he cooks a lot, which I like!) I have a ton in common with both of them. J and I have similar humor and T and I are both English grad students so we have our lifestyles in common.

Bah. The more I talk about it the more sick of it I get. I shall just take a break for a while. I need to get through my final seminar papers and sleep for the entirety of May.

Thanks again! I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my little problem :P

"O Westmoreland, Thou art a summer bird."
-Henry IV, Part ii, William Shakespeare