Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- She told me that she was only loving me as a friend
- What are some signs to tell if a guy likes you "from afar"?
- As long as he's in the marital home I would never consider anything but a platonic relationship
- Now she is 6 months pregnant
- I'm completely in love with her.
- She is still stuck in being a little girl like playing with dolls
- She is so gorgeous and I am not good looking at all
- I spent a night at his house and he kissed me
- He loves harrassing me and sometimes he flirts a whole lot with me.
- Should I give up the great fight ?
- She felt the same way, but was afraid to leave her boyfriend
- Is that a sign of liking someone or just a loving friendship thing?
- Is it serious or a crush?
- 8th grade ex-g/f and the phone
- I'm still shy to talk to girls
- It makes me wonder if she is starting to feel anything for me
- Is this love, or some childish hormonal impulse?
- I dont want her to think I'm obsessed which I'm not
- There's a party coming up next week..should I tell him about my feelings.
- During those three days he asked my BEST FRIEND out
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: