Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I'm completely in love with her.
- She is still stuck in being a little girl like playing with dolls
- She is so gorgeous and I am not good looking at all
- I spent a night at his house and he kissed me
- He loves harrassing me and sometimes he flirts a whole lot with me.
- Should I give up the great fight ?
- She felt the same way, but was afraid to leave her boyfriend
- Is that a sign of liking someone or just a loving friendship thing?
- Is it serious or a crush?
- 8th grade ex-g/f and the phone
- I'm still shy to talk to girls
- It makes me wonder if she is starting to feel anything for me
- Is this love, or some childish hormonal impulse?
- I dont want her to think I'm obsessed which I'm not
- There's a party coming up next week..should I tell him about my feelings.
- During those three days he asked my BEST FRIEND out
- My feelings are coming back and I can't resist
- I even wrote a song for her on my guitar
- She seems to enjoy talking to me but thats about it
- When I hugged him I got this most wonderful feeling down my body that I haven't had for like ages!
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: