My feelings are coming back and I can't resist

Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Female
I met a guy 14 1/2 years ago, I was head over hills in love with him but he was not interested. I've been married now for 11 years, and ten years later we've met again, we've been talking, my feelings are coming back and I can't resist. How can I fall out of love for him? Advice
If you want this to stop and preserve your marriage you need to do several things.

You need to stop having *any* contact with this old crush.

You should tell your husband about it so he can help. This assumes he is an understanding and supportive person.

If nothing works, see a professional counselor who will help you out.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Follow your heart

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Flirting and Friendship

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.