Hello, I am sorry you are having so many problems with your girlfriend. It really sounds like your girlfriend and you had a pretty good relationship before it went off track. I say this because you were together for two years. Sometimes a woman can be a little discontent or unhappy with a man because he doesn't talk sweetly or show his love. Sometimes a woman doesn't realize how important these thing are until another man shows her that kind of attention. You have admitted that you see you could have been better. She was liking what you were saying and doing. Maybe you don't know what to do but there are a couple of things that you do know.

First of all you know you love her.

Second, you know she loves you because she keeps calling and she was with you for two years.

Third, you know this other man is dishonest, disrespectful and is a snake. He is lieing to her and he is manipulating her. He probably only talked to her sweetly to get what he wants.

You say she lied to you at first and you think she is still lieing, but you don't know that he is telling the truth either. He may be lieing to you so that he can make her leave you for good.

I think it is possible that she was attracted to him and liked the attention but she has pretty much told you that she wants that same attention from you. You ask if you should try. You say you don't know if it is worth it if it is going to turn out that you loose her anyway. Well, if you don't try, you probably will loose her to that snake.

You say it doesn't matter if she slept with him and that is very understanding of you. It is very possible that she is telling you the truth. That tells you that there is hope because she doesn't want you to know even if it is true. Yes she could be trying to have both of you. I think it is more likely that she still loves you and she wishes you would try to win her back. Your the only one that can say if she is worth it. If you still want her and love her, I would be very worried that this man is going to be around her. I think if you show her that you care and tell her that you won't settle for sharing her you would be telling her what she wants to hear. Maybe she wants you to show her you care enough to make the effort. As for the messages he is sending you. Why don't you show her your cell phone. If she doesn't believe it when she sees the message, then nothing will convince her. At least you wouldn't just be giving up. Do you really want this guy to date the girl you love? If you don't protect her from him who will?

Cookie and Sweetie