Hello my friend thank you so much again for your warm and kind help with my messed up problems.
she is living with her mum right now.
well i really dont know what i want now... last night when she was angry with me she say that she is in love with him and she want be with him. and i told her thats ok, if that will keep you happy.
today we speed more than 3 hrs on the phone (every time she call me). and she send me some new photos she took with her friends. anyhow I really dont know what i should do nor what i want do. I am kind of lost right now. i try to move on ask she is move on (maybe). but than i start to think what happens if she want come back and i already start to move on?
I have been ask myself many times what i want, sometimes I think i should give her a chance ( as no one is perfect in this world, every one do make mistakes. but at the same time another part of me tell me, look she is gone and move on. that's why i am slowly try to give her the space she want and leave her alone with what she want.
as you say i have patient well maybe hehe becoz i am a Buddhist and i do Meditation, maybe that helped me alots with inner peace.
well when it comes to love inner peace and Meditation wont work that much...
so after you heard what is going on with me and so called my girlfriend do you think i should keep move on or give her another chance? and do you think is worth to keep try to get win her back? oh one more thing she still dont like me to talk to my other ex girlfriend (she always get jealous her shen ever i talk to her and she still does). she dont get jealous with other girls but only with my ex.

Here I have something more to say, the day before yesterday, she went to met him and than around 2am i was asleep,i got sms from her, but when i read the sms, i know it wasnt her who wrote the sms. it was the guy. he is use bad words about her, he used too much F words and B word about her. but anyway the mean thing is that he is telling me he slept with her and bla bla bla.... anyway it was that nice to read.
but i didnt say it to her becoz i dont want she know what he wrote if she see it she may get more hurt. but at the same time i did not deleted the sms. so last night asked if she allow him to use her phone or not and she told me she didnt allow him to use her phone, than i told her to keep the phone away from him. than she want know why, ofcoz i didnt tell her thats why she start fight with me. anyway today one of my friend she got very angry with me becoz i didnt tell my girlfriend about the sms he sent to me from her phone, she told me i have to tell her.
so about 20 mints back i was on the phone with her and she keep pushing me and ask me why i ask her to keep her phone away from him, than i just told her about the sms i got from her phone. now i dont know what she doing, i am sure she is going to ask the guy about it but ofcoz the guy is going to denied it. he will never say he did it. that i am sure....
anyway what i like to know is am I did the right thing or the wrong thing by telling her about the sms which sent to me by that guy? in the sms he show no respect about her at all.if you read the sms i am sure you will get angry too.

you said my lady is being frank and honest with me. well its not all true, she was lie to me for about a week before i found out.but until now she keep say that she didnt cheat on me, she just lied to me. but she still keep lie and every time i have to tell her to stop lie. after we start take a break. she keep lie say things like i never slept with him or kissed him, but i know she did,so she dont need to lie to me coz we are taken break. sometimes when she is going to sleep in that guys place she will make another lie to me by say she is going to stay with her friend..... until now she keep lie to me, I just dont know why she cant tell me the truth,becoz i dont care what she is doing right now coz we are taken break, if i get chance to meet another lady i may go sleep with her too but i wont lie to her.

Last edited by The Looser?; 08/04/08 12:21 AM.