Hello friends, I am new in here and My English is not good too, so I really do hope you understand what i am talking about.

Ok here is my problem. I have been in love and with my girlfriend for past 2 years and we have been live together for more than a year now.
I really do love her and but the problem is i always hide my feels from her, i do tell her that i love her all the time but most time i never show my feels to her. and I am a bad listening. and i am a bad talking guy ( means i am not a sweet talking guy). but i am a very truthful person.
few days back she met a guy and she got crash on him becoz that guy is a sweet talking and he listen to her. so she want break up with me and take the chance with him.
and at the same time i realize all the mistakes i have done. I asked her to give me a chance so i can proof to her that i love her and i can do anything to win her back.
i promised her i will change and i am already started. after i promised her, i will do my best to change becoz i love her. so now we are taken a break. and during these few days break she start dont know what to do. she is still going out with him but she still call me to tell me how much she love me.
I told him i will do everything to get her back. and i am doing it now.. but now i start asking myself if i should keep doing this to win her back or just give up and let her be with him. becoz i dont know if this will work out or not...
thats why I need your help please give me some advice....
thank you
One more thing we do love each other very much, I think the only reason she got crash on that guy is becoz he give her what she always wanted from me but i never give it to her or show her. and she still love me becoz when i buy follower to her and talk to her nicely she start to cry and say, this is what i always wanted.
I really love her and i dont want leave her, so please help me with your advice, so i know what to do and how to win her back.

Last edited by The Looser?; 08/01/08 09:07 PM.