he gave me a letter like this just now, and i cried until my head gets hurt...

The reason that I have not replied your emails and text messages for along time, is that you keep ignoring it when I tell you that we are over and will not get back together. My biggest worry talking to you yesterday was that you would think that it means something more than it does. That you immediately will start sending me messages and calling and emailing all the time, because I have fought so hard to get you to stop that. But this is excactly what you did. You showed me very vclearly, that I cannot talk with you as a friend, you refuse to believe that I am only a friend. Since you refuse to listen to my words, like you always have, you are forcing me to show you the only way that I can, which is not to accept emails, calls and messages. Maybe in some weeks we can try to chat again if by then you finnally start listening to what I say instead of making up the world you want. But for now, dont contact me, I will erase messages and emails from you, and not receive your calls. ACCEPT IT WE ARE OVER! SOrru to be harsh but you keep ignoring what I say.

Your friend