About the idear that whether there is a third party involved, I asked him before. And here is his reply: "The harsh truth. I am very tempted not to tell you the truth. Because if I lie to you and tell you that I have a relation with another girl, maybe you will finally understand that we have broken up. But I want to be honest with you, and tell you the truth, I am not in a relation with any other girl. But at the same time, you must understand that we have broken up. I don’t want to be harsh on you, but you are still acting exactly like before. You say you have changed, that you have learned, that you are different, but you still act in the same way, when you want something. You keep pushing and pushing and pushing until you get your way. ***, I cannot be pushed. I will be straight forward with you, and tell you that I will not get back together with you, no matter how many times you write me to try and change my mind. Listen to me, for once, listen to me instead of just pushing for what you want. My opinion matters. You cannot push somebody to love you and be your boyfriend, when I break up with you, you have to accept that you cannot force me to come back in one way or another. You have to accept my opinion even if you don’t agree. You have never been able to do that, and it seems you still don’t. If you really want to show me that you have changed then accept my decision to break up, instead of just ignoring my opinion and keep on asking me to change it. I am really so sorry to talk so directly to you, but you must understand that we are over and that will never ever change. I am not Chinese, I am not a girl, and I am not just playing a big drama because I want some confirmation of your love or something like that. What I tell you is exactly what I mean.You must accept it and get on with your life."