New development:

I sent him an email last night, talking about our first date on Hollewen three years ago and then the next Hollewens. He did not reply.

Today, I sent him a text message, telling him that i have sth. to ask him for, and need his help.

Then he replied. I was very supprised.

Firstly, we just talked about sth. about my study.
And then we started to talk about my job now. And he really got interested. He kept on asking me about my salary, and i joked that how can you be so nosy. He said, this was my life in Shanghai before.(I always ask him:)before) And he even talked some Chinese with me like what we did before.

I mentioned sth. about his hand line, and said it's not so good. He said, not a good life, right? i said i m sorry to say so. He said not a big surprise, but he perfers not to know, coz it doesnt make him any happier. And I then said, but you met me, and i will never make you have a bad life. But i know i gave you too much excitedment. He said yes yes yes.

Finally, he had to go, and i said ok talk next time then. He normally just left. But this time, he told me, im going to take a shower and then watch football game with a bunch of guys. I was so happy that he said so, coz then i know he was not going out to date.

This is it. A 40-minute talk. I dont know whether its a good sign, or just a bad sign, coz my Chinese friends just think it may show that he totally let it go already. So he can talk with me as a normal friend.

i dont know how it works in a Western way.....Thanks...