Thanks very much for your patience, PDM.
Yes, of course I want to have a reasonable contact and talk with him. However, he overreacts so much in this whole thing. He refuses any normal conversation with me. It's already 2 months since we broke up. And we still haven't got any chance for a normal talk. Firstly, he did not answer the phone; Then I flew to the island he works, and he shouted me to leave; then we exploded and started to hurt each other: him by telling me he has another girl, and me by making all threats to him; And 2 days ago it's the first time we talk since the explosition. I just suggest that we might have a meet when he is in Copenhagen. However, he reacted like some dog is bitting him, and said NO so directly and qucikly, and then left MSN as soon as he can. I again have no chance to ask or say anything.
It's realy so bad between us.
However, still, I perfer not to use the law. He in any case was very nice to me before. I really dont know what makes him behave like this now. Why we cannot have any real rational talk now?
And sometimes I just feel he is really so unfair to me in this, and then I really want to have some leagal protection to myself.
In a word, I am struggling so much, and tomorrow is my exam day. I haven't even read the books yet, feeling like that guy really destroyed my life so completely.