Thanks so much for everyone first. And this is the letter he gave me 2 weeks before breaking up; while he told the others that this breaking up thing is sth. has been waiting for long to happen. I used to trust him so much. And when I went to that island where he works, i asked him about this letter, but he told me he meant it when he wrote it. And his eyes turn red also, saying "I still like you very very much." Here is the letter: "You cannot possibly imagine it. You cannot possibly imagine, what difference you have done to my life. I honestly don’t think you know, but you, and you alone have changed everything about me, about what I think and how I act. I have told you before, and it is still true, when I think about my life, the dividing point is when I meet you. For me, there is life before I meat you and after. You are the single most important person in my life, and everything I do, I do with you in mind, thinking about how it will affect you, what you will say about it. My love for you is that strong. Whatever happens, whatever the future brings nobody knows. But what I do know is, that I will always always always love you and nothing will ever change that, and that a smile from you will make my heart smile for the rest of the day. I love you sugar, only you and always you, I am sorry if I don’t say it somuch, but that is truly how I feel."