Again, thanks so much for your help, PDM, and Four Keets.
And PDM, your immaginarysummery is absolutly brilliant!!!! I cannot believe it when I read it---coz im feeling so much like reading him or his words. The way you write is so much alike to his,and so TRUE!!! That's exactly what he feels right now.
Anyway, I will definitly follow your suggestion: doing nothing but taking care of myself now.
And I read that link, PDM. Yes, somehow we are similar, that Swedish guy and my ex are both quiet type, and my ex even told me the same thing that he also thinks that he will live a life alone, and then he met me. Now I doubt whether it's something that all Scandinavian people say:) Kidding.
However, she is in a much positive situation than I am. If they are taking a break, it means they really want it work and save up. However, I did not even have this chance now:( And her bf still love her, while mine told me and my friends very directly that he doesnt love me anymore and he will never love me again and he will never come back to be my boyfriend.
I was having sometime with my boss' family last night. They both from Norway, and they told me to move on. It seems that this breaking up thing is more and more popular in Scandinavia now. People just leave if they dont feel love anymore. They told me one of their friend's husband told his wife he wanna get some tobaco one day and then he never come back again:( So upset. And of course it's not sth. to be proud of or sth. right that you just break up like this or from a phone call,or via email or text message, but if it happens, what can u do about it?
The reason I cannot just give him up, is also because I am very clear that I am the one who has to take the most responsibility,and I know how much he loved me before, and how I did not cherish it!!!!! Like I said, many people will just scream and run away the first day if I treat them like I did to him. That's why I think he is somehow a bit different from the others. He understands and tolerants more about the culture thing than others, it seems. That's why I cannot just follow the advices from all the other people from his culture-----forget him, and move on!!!! Iam still hoping rely on his difference from his people!