PDM, Four Keets, thanks for your advices again. Yes, I am talking with a student healthy advicer now in my university and telling him about it. I go there once a week now.
And actually, apart from behaving abnormally and extremely in front of him, I am the type can befriend with almost everyone. I am told by people of various nationalities that I am a sweet girl. My point is, I never mean ill to anyone, let alone him. I just really love him in a wrong way.
Anyways, it's too late now. Even though I am doing the consulting, and trying to change. I already changed a lot. I am working and studying at the same time now, and I manage it very well. Even though I am a Chinese girl, I can actually support myself now living in Sweden and Danmark.
It's very tiring of course. But if it's not like this, I would never known how much he did for me before. I dont know how to describe the change. It's just sth. happens in my mind. The way I think and I learn things are very different from before now. However, he is so far away from me, and we do not even contact each other now. How can he ever know whether I changed or not?????
Another thing he keeps on telling me is that he doesnt love me anymore, and he will never love me again. He said even if I change, it's good for me, but it's not important and doesn't matter for him anymore. Does it mean that no matter what i do, nothing can help anymore????