What does she want from me??

She broke up with me the other day. I told her not to call me cause it hurts talking to her after what happened. So I try to move on and she calls twice after not hearing from me for 2days but I didn't answer... and this is what she had to say:

"Hey baby it's me. I know you told me not to call you... I'm just saying how much I miss you and love you and sorry I hurt you and hope you don't hate me and maybe one day we'll have another chance. I just need some time right now and I know you probably don't understand all that... you been so good to me and I love you and I'm not going to forget about you. I hope you're doing okay. Will you call me back and leave me a message? I love you."

I didn't call back so she called again 30mins later saying:

"It's me calling you again. I'm sorry cause I know you didn't want me to. I hope you're not mad... I just wanted to tell you again how sorry I am for hurting you the other day. I know you're hurting. I'm hurting too cause I love you so much and... I miss you.... there is gonna be another chance for us again... I promise. I just need this time... just give me the time... my mind is so stressed and... I just never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry okay? I hope you don't hate me... and please leave me a message cause I just want to hear your voice. Anyway... I love you okay? and I won't quit thinking about you... you're always on my mind. I hope you have a good day today."

So later that day I called her and left her a message stating I love and miss her too but breaking up with me and still calling me is "torturing me" and left it at that.

The anger in me wanted to say quit calling me and go be with that piece of [censored] that cheats on you every 5minutes... and that's another thing... when they were together ... She lost all her girlfriends because he was trying to sleep with them behind her back. He would take her cell phone when she wasn't looking and get their numbers and call them later. Or when they're all out he would fondle some of her friends while she wasn't looking.

Her friends stopped associating with her because he made them uncomfortable etc but when I came into the picture... her friends came back... well I guess she better get ready to lose them again if she goes back to him.

So it angers me that she still has feelings and whatever else towards him... but anyway my hurt is changing to anger and I'm seriously thinking about changing my number.

I don't want her to feel like every time she's sad she can call me like I'm some kind of spare tire.

What does she want from me now??

Last edited by Piike; 09/10/07 03:04 PM.