Hi Piike,

Sorry about the earlier typo, which meant that I got your name wrong ~ I have corrected it now.

Unfortunately, no-one on here can really tell you what to do. Only you and she can sort this out.

There are questions which need to be asked and answered.

Now that you are in your thirties, you want to find 'the one' and you thought that she was 'the one I've been looking for all this time'.

But is she?

Consider carefully; you have known each other for less than six months and, while this can sometimes be long enough, sometimes it isn't long enough to get to the real person ~ especially if there is a lot of emotional baggage.

Maybe she just needs time, or maybe she thrives on the 'excitement' of a more stressful relationship; or maybe she only knows how to function in a negative relationship.

If she wants you, and what you seem to be offering ~ a calm, loving life ~ then she probably will need time ~ and help ~ to adjust. I would recommend counselling for her to come to terms with her past ~ and also relationship counselling for both of you.

Is such help available where you live?

By your 30s, you can be set in your ways ~ both of you. You will need to learn to live as a couple if this is to be successful.

Is that what you both want?

Do you love her? ~ Enough?

Does she love you?

Does she want the sort of lifestyle that being in a relationship with you would bring?

Think carefully and as objectively as you can

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.