Well it's over frown

We sat down and talked and cried together about it. She says over and over she shouldn't have never rushed into a new relationship without telling me in the beginning about their long turbulent history in the past.

She feels very very very guilty for breaking my heart and even though I can't have her... it makes sense that she can't be in a relationship with me and be the woman I want her to be while still in love with another guy.

She also says she can't be committed to anyone for a while until she gets over her old relationship.... and she says she hopes I'm still around when she's ready ( i doubt that) and says herself that I'll probably be long gone.

She also says she feels she's going to regret this later on down the road and will be kicking herself for it.

She hates herself right now because she broke my heart. I've never see her breaking down in tears like that...

I'm upset but in a sense glad there was some sort of ending to this.... because emotionally I'm so tired... I gave it my all but I guess it's not meant to be.

Thanks to everyone for your take on this matter.

I'm devastated because my birthday is a week away and well it's just not gonna be the same.

Piike

Last edited by Piike; 09/08/07 04:50 AM.