Aww. I know exactly how you feel man. Advice for this is kind of hard to get and the usual "I dont think you should be in this relationship" Is prolly not what you wanna hear. I completely understand.

I'm dating a guy right now that when we first met, he said that he wasn't really ready for a relationship because of some other girl that was mean to him...blah blah blah we've all heard it. A week later, we were dating and happy. Then 'she' started calling and telling him that if he lived where she did, they would totally get back together...and this made me slightly angry. So I talked to him about it. I told him that he has his title to be friends with her...I am in no place to tell him that he can't, But I am his girlfriend now, not her. I've told him that it does make me a bit jealous when she calls or texts or comments, and especially the picture of the both of them holding hands on his myspace page...

We've been together for a year and 3 months now. smile Which is very good. Communication is the best thing. Maybe you should sit her down and tell her how you feel. Tell her that the ex coming back into her life the way he is makes you uncomfortable. I understand that you don't want to lose this person but sometimes, you just can't stop it. Ask her how she feels about him basically following her around and that if she does not like it, she needs to tell him to go away.

As for the "we need our own space" Yes this is true but there is a certain space that is considered a "Please don't call me anymore" and if you are truely confused, you need to ask her what e.x.a.c.t.l.y she meant so that no one is confused.

If she really wants to be with you, she will pour her feelings out if you do...most times, sorry I can't promise that. It just needs to be you and her no one else around somewhere quiet. Try and be sweet to her in talking to her so that she doesn't get that bad feeling of "we need to talk" You will either sweep her off her feet, or...well. I'll leave that one out cause I don't wish for that to happen.

Best of luck, my friend.

=Happiness