Thanks for your take on this chirp06.

I think my problem was she is the first "nice" woman I've dated... and all the stories she told me about her past such as the way she was treated etc... I molded myself not to hurt her in those ways because she's the one I've been looking for all this time.

When things were going good she'd always ask me where have I been all her life etc... and it felt good knowing that I could make her happy but I guess me being good to her has run it's course.

I guess I fear that if we break up... she'll fall for another bad guy and get treated like xxxx and i'd hate to see that happen to her because since being with her I can see how guys have easily taken advantage of her trust etc...

It sucks because my birthday is next friday... I gave her a good birthday but not sure if mine will turn out the same way.

She admits that she isn't use to someone being honest and faithful with her and she doesn't know how to deal with it and wants space...

And it seems that she takes her frustrations and bad memories from past relationships out on me. I'm trying to remain calm when she comes at me like that but there's only so much more I can take.

and with everything that has happened I thought she would have broken up with me by now but she hasn't... its making me confused.

I'm just going to stop calling her and think about other things and do other things.... because the last thing i need is heartbreak during my birthday.

If it doesn't work out I know how this is going to end and that's with her being with another jerk...get treated like xxxx then regret pushing me away.

I hope not though.

Last edited by PDM; 09/06/07 07:38 PM.