I've made a mistake. After telling my ex how I've been feeling, we've decided to get back together. I think telling him how i felt was the right thing to do. however, getting back together with him was definitely a bad judgement call. it is so awkward between us, and we never even tell each other "i love you" anymore. i know there are good couples out there who rarely say it, but we used to say it all the time. it is all just such a drastic change. I should've let both of us have more space. trying to get into another relationship was probably a good idea from kiki. I don't know what to do anymore. break up with him again? i can't do that... lol. perhaps i should just wait it out.. and just leave the situation as it is. I'll be giving him space too... while moving on with my life. maybe a month or two from now i'll have things under better perspective. i'm hoping that i'd find another guy by then... to take my mind off of my ex. meanwhile.. i guess we'll just be titled "bf & gf"... sigh.. =/