I think things may really be better for me if i were home and without the worries of my uncle's situation. however, i know that i'd still be jealous. i don't know what's gotten into me. it's like i can't live with him, but yet i can't live without him... I'm starting to have second thoughts of our break-up. i don't know if i should say something to him though. I feel like he really is moving on, and it'll be selfish of me to ask for him back right after a breakup that was my idea in the first place. At the moment i'm just trying to restrain my emotions. I know i really shouldn't be feeling this way, but few ppl can control their feelings. What i really want is to just move on as well... and not be stuck in the past. I know i'll probably not be happy even if we're back together. It's just hard i guess knowing that another girl has what used to be so closely mine, someone whom i believe i still have feelings for. He was actually my first bf, believe it or not. yea... i started dating kinda late. Maybe all these emotions also come from my inexperience in dating and seeing other people. yet, whenever i see a guy in any other-than-friends way, i'm reminded of my bf. should i try to distance myself from him or should i really tell him how i feel? i know there's other fish in the sea, but what if i'm not attracted to anyone in the near future, and my mind keeps wandering toward my first love?